Below are links to some wrestling-related blog entries & articles that I found interesting during the month of September 2009.
- Rantables: #42 The Week In Review 8/24 – 8/30 — I agree with pretty much everything he has to say in this one.
- The 450 Splash: Dixie v PPV — Dixie Carter thinks that monthly TNA PPVs are not a good idea, but it’s not clear if she thinks they are too often or not often enough. With TNA talking about producing a new weekly show, and now talk about “shaking things up”, this can’t be good.
- Heelzone: Angelina Love Released By TNA — Sounds like this all due to visa issues (she’s Canadian, eh). Hopefully they’ll get this resolved quickly and get her back on TV. Oh, wait… this is TNA we’re talking about.
- Heelzone: Jeff Hardy Arrested — … after a search of his residence yielded 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine and items of drug paraphernalia. The timing on this seems kind of suspicious. Did someone tip off the cops right after he left the WWE?
- The Burning Hammer’s blog: WWE and Monday Night RAW — Another person that thinks the WWE product, especially the Monday night show, is not as compelling
- No Cash Back: Women’s Wrestling Sucks? — A video compilation of some high impact women’s wrestling. That first leap from the rafters is insane.
As I run across things, I’m also going to be adding them to my Delicious bookmarks page (http://delicious.com/drdarindavis). You can also find the last 10 of them on the right side of the page towards the bottom.